Tweens Ages 9 and Up
Beginner Tweens is a class designed for students 9 and up who want to learn the fundamentals of gymnastics! We teach all of the basics in a fun and challenging 60-minute class.
- Age: 9 years and older
- Time: 60 minutes
Work on skills like:
- On floor we will do forward and backward rolls, learn tick tocks, handstands, drill cartwheels, establish strong bridges, and work on backbends
- Safely mounting and dismounting the balance beam
- Basic walks and jumps on the beam including levers and scales
- At bars, we practice the pullover, casting, and learn the back hip circle, as well as swinging with re-grip on the high bar
- Vaulting includes correct hurdling onto the springboard, squats, rolls, donkey kicks, and hanstands onto the resi mat are all part of the fun
- Basic trampoline safety as well as practice basic gymnastic jumps, combination jumps and round-offs
Monthly Billing: Tuition for each class is $20. On the 1st of each month, you will be charged for all of the classes your child will take in the month. Since tuition is calculated per class, your bill may show a different price each month due to the number of class days in that particular month. There are no contracts or annual fees.
- All classes AUTO-RENEW into the next month during the months of September - May
Make-Up Policy: Due to COVID, there are no make-ups.
Ending Enrollments: If you decide to end your child's enrollment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before the first of the month that you do not want to participate in.
- Enrollments cannot be ended in the middle of a month
- There are no refunds after billing has been processed